An average human is right now producing:
- 3mm or 0.12inch of nails per month.
- Around 15cm or 6 inches of hair per year.
- Between 0.8 to 1.4 liters of sweat per hour during exercise (find an easy way to measure body sweat here).
- Up to 0.9 kg/day of Carbon Dioxide.
- I’ll leave the rest of the restroom measurements to your imagination.
The point is, even if we are at rest, our default state is that one of a Mass Waste Production Machine.
What about what we produce with our minds?
Our mental production depends on what are we feeding them with, but most importantly it depends on how conscious we are about our Production Strategy – that is, our decision to produce positive or negative thoughts.
If our default human condition is to be physical and mental waste machines, the challenge resides in accepting our physical condition and taking full ownership of our mind’s production to impact positively our surroundings. More on this topic will be covered in the next post.
Keep on Producing and Learning.