– We all have moments of crisis and it all depends on what decisions we make or what beliefs we have. We can have a victim mentality, or we step up, ask what it means to me and take the steps towards what I believe in, which is greatness.
– Everyone told me that sales was a numbers game. But I realized that sales is not a numbers game or about luck, it’s a skill.Albert Baez
Albert Baez is an entrepreneur, Co-founder, and President at Blended Sense, a Tech Startup that disrupts the way that creative freelancers and small business owners connect. On one side, the platform helps creatives to focus on their craft, and on the other side, business owners get help generating content assets.
But he did not start like that. He actually was on his way to becoming a Baseball star when life threw him a curveball that forced an unexpected change in his trajectory.
After rebuilding himself up, he took a very different career path, which is what years later inspired the creation of his company.
In this conversation with Albert we talked about:
- The power of a support system
- How to overcome crises
- Selling as a learnable skill
- Detaching from identity
- Tech startups and how you can create one
- Metrics to make decisions
- The potential of Latin American communities in the US
- …and much more!
Enjoy the interview!
USEFUL LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Connect with Albert Baez on:
- Book: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Movie: Moneyball
- Companies named:
Let me know what you think about this interview in the comments below!